Friday, January 11, 2008

THe daughter of mice 老鼠ㄉ女兒

Forbidden falling asleep!
I read this book too xiao migu today in the library, it is called "the daughter of mice". It is a longer story for Juile, hope she enjoied it.
we also read few other small books, "big dog and small dog", ..others I forgot.

She shared a lot of books with this little boy "Jashaw"(7 mo), and did the same to another boy who joined us later on. She seems very friendly and loves to share. I praised her by telling her that it is very nice of you, look how happy you make Jashaw is
She enjoied claiming up to the 2nd floor and claimed down from the other side of 2nd floor, my lower back is broke-_-......................,,
I picked up KFC for our snack on our way home, now migu is in sweet nap..
mommy needs one too...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

媽媽請問您一天有多少時間給您自己 Mommies, how much time do you have for yourself each day?